Raspberry and Blueberry Pie
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (or regular pie crust if you prefer)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ Cup raspberry-flavor gelatin
- whipped cream (for topping - optional)
- Stir together cream cheese, milk, and 1 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- Combine raspberries and blueberries and pour into pie crust, on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the ¾ Cup sugar, cornstarch, dash of salt, and 1 Cup water in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Once it's bubbly, cook it for 2 more minutes.
- Stir gelatin into the bubbly liquid.
- Cool mixture - slightly.
- Pour gelatin mixture over the berries in the pie.
- Cover & refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/raspberry-and-blueberry-pie/