Panko-Crusted Chicken Fingers
- 1½ lb boneless chicken breast tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees; place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Whisk eggs in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing to coat. Place chicken on a wire rack.
- Coat chicken with cooking spray. Remove pan from oven, and coat generously with cooking spray. Arrange chicken tenders on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Calories: 276 Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Carbs: 12.5 g Sodium: 540 mg Fiber: .5 g Protein: 40 g Chol: 170 mg
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/low-calorie-recipe-panko-crusted-chicken-fingers/