Hot Collard and Artichoke Dip with Bacon
- 10 slices bacon
- 11/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 oz container sour cream
- 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz package frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and squeezed dry
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain and crumble.
- Combine 1 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese spread, hot sauce and garlic in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in greens, artichoke hearts and half of bacon.
- Transfer to an 11x7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Serve with crackers, pita chips or baguette.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/budget-friendly-super-bowl-party-recipe-hot-collard-and-artichoke-dip-with-bacon/