Grain Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs dried lavender
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and lavender.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey, oil and vanilla. Blend well with whisk.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, blending with a whisk.
- Fold in blueberries and lemon zest with a spatula.
- Pour batter evenly into a 12 cup muffin tin (greased with coconut oil or using paper liners).
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and serve!
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/grain-free-lemon-blueberry-muffins/