Paleo Basil Cashew Chicken Salad
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup homemade or organic mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped cashew halves and pieces, toasted
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Remove breast, thigh, and leg meat from chicken; discard bones.
- Chop meat into bite-size pieces.
- Combine chopped chicken, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Stir in basil and cashews.
- Serve with cucumber slices.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/paleo-chicken-salad/