Clean Eating Wild and Brown Rice and Edamame Salad
- 2 (8.5 oz) packages microwaveable brown and wild rice
- 1½ cups frozen shelled edamame
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice and edamame according to package directions.
- Combine rice, edamame, cranberries, pecans, celery and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk together orange juice, vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over rice mixture, tossing to coat.
- Pack desired amount of salad in each of 4 containers.
- Note: Make this salad up to 2 days in advance
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-edamame-rice-salad/