Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablesppons unsweetened baking cocoa
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups grated zucchini, pressed between paper towels
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup turbinado (raw) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan with shortening; dust with flour.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, oil and eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until light, about 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream and vanilla, beating on low speed until
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips until blended.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan.
- Combine turbinado sugar and remaining ¼ teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over loaf. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean; cool 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edge of pan; invert loaf onto a cooling rack.
- Serve slightly warm or cool completely.
- Thinly slice to serve using a serrated knife.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/chocolate-chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread/