- ½ cup butter
- 10 large marshmallows
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.5-oz) bag natural (plain) microwave popcorn, popped
- Combine butter, marshmallows and brown sugar in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on High 1½ to 2 minutes until butter and marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer or until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Gently stir in popped popcorn, coating well.
- Spread popcorn in an even layer on wax paper to cool and harden.
- Makes about 10 cups.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/easy-microwave-caramel-corn/