Red Fruity Sangria
- 3 cups grape juice
- ¾ cup apple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, with peel
- ½ lime, thinly sliced, with peel
- Handful of frozen grapes
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced, with peel
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 cups club soda, to taste
- Pour juices in a large pitcher.
- Add fruits and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, add chilled club soda and stir.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/red-virgin-sangria/