Breakfast Quinoa from Clean Eating Guide
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons raw honey (or honey)
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Combine milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until warm.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 4 breakfast bowls; pour warm flavored milk over quinoa.
- Top with berries and almonds; drizzle with honey.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-breakfast-quinoa/