Creamy Beef Tortilla Bake
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10-oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 10¾ oz can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring to crumble; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, soup, corn and chili powder.
- Layer one-third of tortillas in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with half of meat mixture; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/kid-friendly-recipe-creamy-beef-tortilla-bake/