Black and White Cookie Sundaes
- 8 oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 oz package thin chocolate wafer cookies,
- broken into pieces
- Chocolate syrup
- 1.77-oz tube mini chocolate-covered candy pieces (about ⅓ cup)
- Spoon whipped topping into a medium-size bowl; add cookie pieces.
- Gently fold together until well blended.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, thaw 5 minutes, and then spoon frozen dessert into dessert dishes or parfait glasses.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with candies.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/kid-friendly-zebra-cookie-sundae-dessert/