Gluten Free Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles
- 8 oz uncooked soba noodles*
- ½ (8-oz) package sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- Cook noodles according to package directions, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Drain, and rise with cold water to cool.
- Combine ⅓ cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and Sriracha in a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave on High 20 seconds; whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over noodles and peas, tossing to coat.
- Divide evenly between 4 containers; chill until ready to serve.
- *Note: If your family requires a gluten-free diet, be sure to purchase 100% buckwheat soba noodles.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/gluten-free-spicy-peanut-soba-noodles/