Are you tired of the same old sandwich for lunch? Sick of your waistline expanding and your wallet diminishing to the tune of the drive through window attendant’s voice? The eMeals lunch plan can help with new ideas for quick and healthy lunches for you and/or your kids.
Each week you’ll receive 5 packable weekday lunches that are kid-pleasers and nutritionally balanced. The plan is designed to cross utilize ingredients while providing a variety of creative meals for the whole family. This lunch plan can be shopped at any store and used in conjunction with any eMeals dinner plan. Just tailor it to fit your needs. As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a packable dessert recipe each week for a special treat. The shopping list and easy recipes make it a snap to plan lunches a week at a time. So take this one easy step to solve the lunch dilemma for the whole year.
- Can be used at any grocery store anywhere
- Serves healthy and economical meals for up to 4 people
- Quick meals with limited cooking and preparation time
- Packable kid-friendly recipes for the lunchbox
- Easy recipes and instructions consolidated to one page
- Comes with a complete grocery list organized by store sections
Our lunch plan can be added to your new or existing subscription for $4 per month. See an example of our turkey pinwheels lunch menu recipe or our peanut butter bagel sandwich recipe below.
Use the discount code LUNCH to save 20% on your subscription today!!
- 4 whole wheat bagels, split
- ½ cup peanut or almond butter
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each bagel half.
- Top four bottom halves evenly with banana slices and raisins.
- Top with other bagel halves.