This week, the eMeals Dessert Plan went spooky with this crazy-adorable Halloween Candy Bark recipe. Just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to make this perfectly festive chocolate treat. It would be a fantastic favor for the end of a Halloween get-together. Or make a batch to share with friends and family.
Related Recipe: Despicable Me-Inspired Monster Eyes Halloween Cookies
About the eMeals Dessert Plan
- 1 (10-oz) pkg dark chocolate chips
- 1 (10-oz) pkg orange or purple candy melts
- 1 (6-oz) bag peanut butter candy pieces
- 1 (0.88-oz) pkg small candy eyes (or other
- Halloween sprinkles)
- 1 (18.5-oz) pkg candy corn
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate chips according to package directions. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Pour half of melted candy onto parchment paper, and spread into a rectangle.
- Let the candy harden, then pour dark chocolate over top. Spread into a rectangle.
- While dark chocolate is still wet, drizzle with remaining melted candy or drop spoonfuls onto chocolate. Use toothpicks to swirl melted colored candy through dark chocolate. Sprinkle with peanut butter candy pieces, candy eyes and candy corn.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator, and let chocolate harden 20 minutes (or place in the freezer 10 minutes or until firm to touch).
- Transfer parchment paper to a cutting board; cut candy bark into pieces to serve.