Family. It’s the heart of who we are. It is a lot of what defines us and here at eMeals, we love learning about family and how we can foster family time. As many of you know, Family Week is September 24-28, so to celebrate we’re hosting many giveaways on our Facebook page with our partners.
We are also hosting a Family Week Twitter party next Wednesday, September 19th with tons of tips and prizes to help you get prepared for family fun ahead.
Twitter Party Details
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Eastern, 10 – 11 a.m. Central, 8 – 9 a.m. Pacific (Need help finding your time zone?)
Join the party using our customized #eMealsfw Tweetgrid link.
For extra entries in our giveaway, tweet and RT promotional party tweets. Don’t forget to include “#eMealsFW” as part of your tweet!
- Join us for @emeals Twitter Party! Chat about making family time a reality! 9/19 11amET – RSVP http://bit.ly/QLsxXR #eMealsFW
- Join @eMeals 9/19 11am ET 4 Family Week Twitter Party http://bit.ly/QLsxXR #eMealsFW
- Join @eMeals for their Twitter party 9/19 11amET – RSVP & win fun #prizes! http://bit.ly/QLsxXR #eMealsFW
- Join @eMeals Family Week Twitter Party 9/19 11amET: – Making Family Time a Priority – RSVP http://bit.ly/QLsxXR #eMealsFW #prizes
- Join us for @emeals Twitter Party! Chat about family meals & more! 9/19 11amET – RSVP http://bit.ly/QLsxXR #eMealsFW #prizes
We offer you a chance to win the of the following items:
- One $10 Toys ‘R Us gift card
- One $10 Walmart gift card
- One $10 Barnes & Noble gift card
- One $10 Dairy Queen gift card
- One $10 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card
- One $10 Amazon gift card
Please complete the following entry requirements for a chance to win:
1. Follow @eMeals on Twitter. Send us a tweet to say hello and let us know you followed us.
2. RSVP – Please let us know you’ll be attending the Twitter Party by adding your Twitter handle (e.g. @emeals), email address (not displayed) and Twitter URL (e.g. twitter.com/emeals – leave out the http:// or https:// part of the URL) to the list below: