Is there anything more satisfying than a frosty frozen milkshake on a hot summer day? This spin on the classic Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae uses store bought vanilla ice cream, brownies and caramel sauce for a quick and easy yet show-stopping finish to our Father’s Day grilling menu.
Our Father’s Day menu is FREE for our members and includes:
- Flank Steak with Parsley-Garlic Sauce
- Buttery Grilled Corn
- Portobello Mushrooms with Soy Sauce
- Easy Greek Salad
- Grilled Garlic Bread
- and this Caramel-Brownie Chunk Milkshake
- ½ c milk
- 4 c vanilla ice cream
- 3 store bought or homemade brownies, chopped
- caramel or hot fudge topping (optional)
- Place milk in a blender.
- Add ice cream; blend until smooth.
- Add half of brownies to blender and pulse until blended.
- Spoon into glasses, drizzle with desired toppings.
- Top milkshakes with leftover brownie bits.