We are continuing to showcase desserts featured in our Pinterest contest from some of our fabulous bloggers. Make sure you go enter to win our 1 year subscription eMeals giveaway & Target gift card giveaway here.
I am excited to be able to share my 3 layer chocolate brownie cheesecake over here at eMeals today! My husband has been making this cheesecake for years, when my out of town friends come to visit it is a requirement for him to make one. I think people drive hours more for the cheesecake than for my company, which I don’t blame them! It’s delicious! My hubby usually makes a graham cracker crust, but since I don’t handle flour well I decided to try it out using my flourless brownie recipe. One word. AMAZING!
Oh man, I want a piece right now!
Okay, so I am a dope (no surprise there!) and forgot to take a picture of the brownie layer before I poured the cheesecake on it.
I did take a picture of the cheesecake when it came out of the oven, see how it’s just barely golden brown around the edges and little spots in the middle. Perfection!
The sour cream topping really puts this cake from being one great cheesecake, to wanting to lock yourself in a room with it so that nobody hears your sighs and moans!
Anyone want to come share this with me?
- Flourless Brownie (Bottom)
- 4 oz. quality semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter (room temp)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Cheesecake (Middle)
- 12 oz cream cheese (1½ packages)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Sour Cream Topping (Top)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ cup sugar (add up to ⅛ cup more to taste if desired)
- Heat oven to 375. Spray pie pan, or spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Flourless Brownies:Melt chocolate chips and butter in double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar. Add eggs. Sift in cocoa and whisk until just combined.
- Pour in pan and bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes.
- Make cheesecake batter while brownies are cooking. Cheesecake: Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer. Get as smooth as possible, but some lumps are okay. Pour on top of the hot brownie layer.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Topping: Mix together well until sugar is well incorporated. Spread on top of cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate until serving.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves photography, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, photograph, outfit, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time. Come follow her on Pinterest and Instagram too!