In search of a superfast weeknight dinner that’s perfect for cooler weather and kid-approved? Here’s a fantastic solution: this Paleo-friendly Greek Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Red Onions. Not a Paleo follower? No problem. Simply substitute olive oil for coconut oil. Kids can easily pick around the grapes and onions if those elements aren’t their speed. And it only takes five ingredients and about 20 minutes of prep time to get it in the oven. How’s that for a weeknight dinner in a flash?
You can find out more about the eMeals Paleo plan here.
Related Article: 7-Day Paleo Challenge
Related Recipe: Paleo Turkey-Bacon Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Related Recipe: Slow-Cooker Paleo Chili + Paleo-Approved Toppings
- 6 skinless, bone-in chicken quarters (or use bone-in chicken breasts)
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; brown chicken, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a roasting pan rubbed with additional oil; surround chicken with grapes and onions.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
-Text by Ashley Leath