With its light flavors and simple prep, this Grilled Chicken with Curried Peaches recipe will help you break out of any hard-to-shake dinnertime rut. A brush of olive oil and sprinkle of salt and pepper, and the chicken is on the grill. While it cooks, toss together a mixture of fresh peaches, tomatoes, shallots and curry powder. In about a half an hour, you’ll have a healthy, party-perfect platter to bring to the dinner table.
Nectarines or mangoes are great substitutes for the peaches, if desired. You can also try chicken thighs, turkey cutlets and pork loin instead of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Interested in learning more about the eMeals + HEALTH Magazine partner plan? eMeals tames the dinnertime rush with weekly meal plans (and coordinating grocery lists sorted by grocery aisle and exact package sizes!) suited to your family’s needs. We’ve partnered with HEALTH magazine to bring you original HEALTH recipes every week, straight to your inbox or smartphone app. Click here to learn more and try our 14-day free trial!
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets (about 8)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tomatoes, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Chopped parsley or cilantro (optional)
- Preheat a gas grill to high. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, covered, turning once, until cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes total, depending on thickness of cutlets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, curry powder and remaining 3 Tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add peaches, tomatoes and shallot; toss to coat. Spoon on top of chicken. Sprinkle with chopped herb, if desired, and serve.