Cheesy, hearty, and ready in under 30 minutes, these Ham-and-Cheese Breakfast Cups are where it’s at! We love the mini size of these from putting them in a small muffin tin and you can be sure your kids will love them too! You can serve these with a side of fruit for a well-rounded breakfast that is sure to please everyone’s palates.
For simplicity’s sake, make these a day ahead, cool completely, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Reheat in microwave about 30 seconds before serving.
- 4 slices bacon
- 12 large eggs
- ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 14 thin slices deli ham
- Additional Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp; crumble bacon.
- Combine eggs, ⅓ cup cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl; stir until well blended.
- Stir in crumbled bacon.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin cup with 1 slice of ham; tear remaining 2 slices ham into small pieces to patch bottoms of ham cups (so egg mixture won't sink through).
- Slowly pour egg mixture evenly into ham cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until center is puffed and firm; sprinkle with more cheese, if desired.
- Top with a small spoonful of salsa, if desired.
Want more easy on-the-go breakfasts? Check out our breakfast meal plan to help you get out the door feeling satisfied.