The pie topped with pimiento cheese, ham and eggs is the perfect recipe to satisfy your morning hunger. Find prepared pimiento cheese in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store or purchase some from your favorite deli. As the pizza bakes the eggs cook into the melty cheese, creating a crave-worthy topping sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy with fresh fruit for a leisurely weekend brunch, or serve for dinner with a fresh green salad.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 11/2 cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32-oz package)
- 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- ¾ cup prepared pimiento cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust. Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese. Slowly pour eggs in center of pizza (eggs will spread during baking).
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
Need more breakfast recipe ideas? Check out the eMeals Healthy Breakfast meal plan. Each week includes one Classic Favorite, one Healthy Start, one Simple To Go, one Quick Smoothie and one Casual Brunch recipe. Let eMeals simplify breakfast, lunch and dinner.