Get everyone off on the right start with our NEW breakfast plan! Our members told us they wanted fast, healthy, kid-friendly morning recipes and that’s what we’re serving up in this delicious new offering. Our breakfast meal plan is available as a $3 per month add-on to any of our 50 dinner meal plans. These breakfasts are meant to give you a wide range of options and get you out of the cereal and milk rut!
As an example of this new plan, check out the recipe for our classic cheesy ham & hash brown casserole recipe below. You can see a sample plan here and can now have your breakfast, lunch, and dinner all planned out for you to make grocery shopping, planning, cooking and saving a whole lot easier!
- 8 ounce ham steak, diced
- 20 ounce bag shredded hash brown potatoes, about 3½ cups
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, about 1 cup
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer half of potatoes in an 8x8” baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half of onion, half of ham, and half of cheese. Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, egg, salt, and pepper; pour over casserole.
- Cover dish with foil, and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes, or until top is browned & bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.