Cooking up a meaningful and delicious Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner doesn’t have to be stressful. Whether you’re hosting the event at your house or bringing a dish to someone’s dinner, we’ve got you covered with our eMeals Holiday Meal Plan.
This year we’re offering our Classic Holiday Menu, Low Carb Holiday Menu, Gluten Free Holiday Menu and a new Clean Eating Holiday Menu, with options for feeding 8 to 12 people or 20 to 24 people on the classic plan.
It just wouldn’t be the holidays without a turkey. Follow this simple recipe for a moist and juicy bird without all the fuss. A simple garnish of red leaf lettuce or kale and orange slices will elevate this dish to a stunning table centerpiece sure to impress your family and guests.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 Reynolds® Turkey Size Oven Bag
- 14 pound whole turkey, insides removed, washed, and patted dry*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: Red leaf lettuce or kale, and oranges, cut in thin slices & twisted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add flour to oven bag and shake. Brush turkey with oil & sprinkle generously with paprika, salt, and pepper. Place oven bag in a large roasting pan that is at least 2 inches deep, then place the turkey inside the bag, breast side up. Seal bag with provided tie. Cut six ½-inch slits in the top of the bag. Tuck the ends of the bag into the pan so that it won’t hang over the edges of the pan.
- Place roasting pan in the oven, ensuring that there is enough room for the bag to expand without touching the inside walls of the oven. Roast turkey for 2 ½ hours.
- Remove the roasting pan from the oven, and carefully cut the bag so that you can remove the turkey. Transfer the turkey to a serving platter and allow it to stand 20 minutes before carving. Garnish with lettuce leaves and orange slices around the base of the turkey. Reserve the dripping in the pan for the gravy.
- *If using a frozen turkey, thaw in refrigerator for 2 days.
Who is hosting Thanksgiving in your family this year?