In case you missed it, our friends at Dave Ramsey posted a perfect-for-the-holidays eMeals menu on their blog yesterday. The menu features some staff favorites, like our Double-Chocolate Peppermint Bark and Chipotle Chuck Roast Chili, but also has a special wassail recipe handed down from eMeals founder Jane DeLaney’s mom.
You’ll also find make-ahead tips and budget-friendly information within the post. Head over and check it out for all three recipes, and click here to read more about why Dave Ramsey recommends eMeals for meal planning and budgeting!
- 1 (12-oz) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12-oz) can frozen lemonade
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 sticks cinnamon
- 2 heaping teaspoonfuls whole cloves
- Garnishes: orange, lemon or apple slices
- Place all ingredients and 2½ gallons water in a very large stock pot.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Garnish each serving.
- Note: If you’re using an electric urn, add all the ingredients to urn and turn it on. Let it brew for an hour. Place cloves in small metal mesh tea bag or cloth spice bag so they don’t become stuck in the spigot.