Are you tired of seeing your money go down the drain? Why spend $75 to $100 a year on laundry soap when you can create a concentrated alternative for a fifth the cost?
Follow the recipe below for a simple DIY alternative to the expensive store brand options. Let us know other ways you are saving money around your house on Twitter with hashtag #emeals
- 1 4 lb 12 oz box Borax
- 1 4 lb box Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- 1 55 oz box Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
- 3 bars of Fels-Naptha soap
- 2 small containers of Oxy Clean or store brand Oxy Clean
- Grate the soap with a hand grater or a food processor. The finer you can get the soap the better.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in container
- Use 1 scoop per load of laundry.