Christmas is over, and it’s time to cut back and slim down. eMeals is here to help with our new Low Calorie meal plans. Available in Family (serves 6 people) and for 2 versions, this plan includes seven dinner menus per week, each with 500 calories or less. Whether you’re hoping to lose weight or just eat healthier in the New Year, this meal plan will simplify light eating for you and your entire family.
Check out this recipe from the Low Calorie meal plan, and download a free sample.
- 11/2 lb boneless, chicken breast tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees; place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Whisk eggs in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing to coat. Place chicken on a wire rack.
- Coat chicken with cooking spray. Remove pan from oven, and coat generously with cooking spray. Arrange chicken tenders on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serves 4.