Kids love fruit roll-ups. They usually can devour the whole box in one sitting. So why not come up with a way to satisfy their sweet tooth while adding all natural nutrition in their body. It’s win-win!
Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
8oz of your favorite dried fruit
1½ cups of water
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine dried fruit and water in a saucepan and simmer for about 20 minutes or until fruit is soft.
4. Drain excess liquid and place fruit in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
5. Pour fruit onto foil and spread thin and evenly with no holes.
6. Place sheet in oven for 25 minutes, then cut off your oven and do not open the oven door and leave the fruit in oven for 8 hours.
7. Remove baking sheet from oven and peel fruit from the foil and place on wax paper right side down and press.
8. Cut into strips lengthwise and roll each strip with the paper side out and store in plastic bags or Tupperware until ready to eat.