March Madness is here! And if you’re in search of an easy recipe perfect for game day, we’ve got you covered. These Buffalo-Ranch Chicken Taquitos are an all-around crowd-pleaser and a snap to make. Just stir together five ingredients, spoon into the tortillas, and roll up. Toss them in the oven to toast, and you’re done!
Related Recipe: Hot Bacon & Swiss Dip
Serve these on a platter with Ranch dressing for dipping. You can also cut them in half to serve more people or make them more manageable for snacking while cheering your team to the Final Four. The Buffalo and Ranch flavors are both kid-friendly and crowd-approved. You can even make them ahead and keep them warm in the oven.
Need to make this even faster? Substitute 1 deli rotisserie chicken, shredded, and skip step 2. Or use leftover cooked chicken that you have on-hand.
- 11/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup Ranch dressing, divided
- 12 small (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook chicken in boiling water to cover 25 minutes or until done; cool and slice or shred.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, Cheddar, wing sauce and ¼ cup Ranch dressing in a bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until blended. Top each tortilla with about ⅓ cup chicken mixture; roll up, and place seam sides down on a large baking sheet. Generously coat roll-ups with cooking spray.
- Bake 14 to 15 minutes or until browned; serve with remaining Ranch dressing. Garnish, if desired.
This recipe is from our Kid-Friendly meal plan. Give it a try for free for 14 days!