The eMeals Mediterranean Meal Plan is coming soon! The new plan will be available in both family and for two versions and will feature simple, easy to prepare recipes to simplify the Mediterranean lifestyle. Try this sample recipe for a taste of what this new plan will offer.
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup chopped pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil
- Preheat broiler. Broil tomatoes and garlic on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet 4 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ⅓ cup pasta water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; sauté spinach 1 minute. Add reserved pasta water, cheese, and red pepper; cook until cheese melts. Add tomato mixture, pasta, olives, and salt; toss with basil before serving.
CALORIES 412; FAT 18.5g (SAT 6.8g); PROTEIN 11.5g; CARB 52g; FIBER 4.1g; CHOL 31mg; SODIUM 596mg