We had SO many people go wild over our Fruity White Sangria without alcohol that we knew we were onto something. Whether you don’t drink, you’re pregnant, or you just want to try a new drink recipe, we’ll be sharing some skinnier versions of classic drinks. With spring right around the corner, this is a great time to cut calories and start to think about enjoying some refreshing, chilled drinks!
This virgin bloody mary is made with fresh, whole ingredients and packs a punch with plenty of Vitamin C and health benefits galore. Tomato juice is known to help with bone health, healthy hair, pretty skin, anti-inflammation, lowered cholesterol and many other incredible health benefits!
- 4 oz tomato juice
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 4-6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 celery stalk
- Pour tomato juice over ice cubes in a glass.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Sriracha sauce.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with celery stalk.
If you love making fresh food and drink recipes, you may want to check out eMeals meal plans to get even more inspiration! When you try out our Mock Mary, please let us know what you think!