Today eMeals gets in touch with our sweet side as we launch our new Dessert Plan. Get inspired every week to make incredible desserts. With mouthwatering recipes like creamy cheesecakes, trendy slab pies, chewy cookies and crusty fruit cobblers, this plan is perfect for the dessert lover in all of us. Each week you’ll receive three recipes: one Crowd Pleaser, one Quick and Easy option and one Skinny Sweet. Every recipe lists prep and cook time, with a typical 15 to 20 minute assembly. This variety of sweet endings will fit the bill for casual entertaining, weeknight desserts and healthy treats, too.
Check out this sample Crowd Pleaser recipe from the first week’s plan.
- 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- Coarsely crush ramen noodles before opening package.
- Open package; discard flavor packet.
- Saute crushed noodles, pecans and almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until toasted.
- Pour noodle mixture into a large bowl to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions; pour over noodle mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat
- Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour; store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 3 dozen.