BIG NEWS! After hearing many requests for a lunch menu, we are adding one to our lineup. Emeals new lunch menu will be formatted the same way as our dinner menus with a shopping list and then 5 lunches for the week including sides for a balanced, nutritional lunch.
These delightful turkey pinwheels are just as tasty as they are cute. We think kids and big kids like ourselves will enjoy them! Pair them with some refreshing grapes & cool carrots for a filling and nutritious lunch!
- ¼ cup tub-style light cream cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- 4 whole wheat flour tortilla
- 12 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa. Spread evenly onto tortillas, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges.
- Place turkey slices, cheese slices, and lettuce leaves on top of each tortilla.
- Roll tightly. Cut each wrap into 1-inch pieces crosswise, and use a toothpick to secure.
We hope you and your kids enjoy these in your lunchbox soon!