You’ve all been eagerly waiting for it, and the eMeals Slow Cooker Meal Plans are finally here! Available in both Classic and Clean Eating styles with family and for 2 versions of each, these new plans are you’re go-to resource for slow cooking made simple.
These plans deliver slow cooked meals for a fast-paced world. Each week you’ll receive seven dinner recipes, including some “cook once, eat twice” favorites, plus a convenient shopping list to take all the work out of your weekly meal planning. Both styles include family-friendly recipes that are easy to prepare, ensuring you’ll get dinner on the table every night with minimal hassle.
Check out this sample recipe from the Slow Cooker Clean Eating Family Plan. Prepare Italian Pork Shoulder one night and serve half with a quick and easy side dish. Save the remaining pork to repurpose later in the week in this super fast recipe for Pork Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw. With the help of our meal plan writers’ creativity, you’ll never serve boring leftovers two nights in a row again.
- 4 lb boneless pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Anaheim peppers, seeded and sliced*
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork; cook 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add parsley, oregano, garlic, broth, vinegar, peppers and crushed red pepper flakes to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender. Serve half of pork, and reserve remaining half for Pork Tacos.
- *Note: Green bell peppers may be substituted for Anaheim peppers if desired.
Pork Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw
12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
2 cups tricolor slaw mix
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
1½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon salt
Leftover Italian Pork Shoulder
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Combine slaw mix, cilantro, lime juice, oil, cumin and salt in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Gently warm pork in microwave or warm oven; shred with 2 forks.
- Arrange pork in tortillas; top with slaw.
Check out the new eMeals Slow Cooker Meal Plans and download a sample plan to see how eMeals is simplifying slow cooking.