Looking for an easy dessert recipe for this weekend’s tailgate or get-together? These no-bake bars feature the crowd-pleasing flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter, and they come together in less than 10 minutes with just 5 ingredients. Just be sure to grab one before they all disappear!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, butter and 1 cup peanut butter in a large bowl, mixing until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Combine remaining ¼ cup peanut butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High in 30 second intervals, stirring at each interval, until melted and smooth. Spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer in pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before cutting into squares. Store leftover bars in the refrigerator.
Check out our Dessert Plan for more indulgent dessert ideas. Each week you’ll receive one Crowd Pleaser, one Quick & Easy option and one Skinny Sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth.