Looking for an easy dessert recipe for this weekend’s tailgate or get-together? These no-bake bars feature the crowd-pleasing flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter, and they come together in less than 10 minutes with just 5 ingredients. Just be sure to grab one before they all disappear!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, butter and 1 cup peanut butter in a large bowl, mixing until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Combine remaining ¼ cup peanut butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High in 30 second intervals, stirring at each interval, until melted and smooth. Spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer in pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before cutting into squares. Store leftover bars in the refrigerator.