No oven required for these crunchy, peanut buttery cookies. With just 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes, you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies for your next tailgate or gathering.
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place corn flakes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Immediately remove from heat; add peanut butter, stirring to combine.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes, and toss gently to combine, being careful not the crush the corn flakes.
- Quickly drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Allow cookies to stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
These cookies are an example of the type of bonus desserts you’d see on our lunch menus at eMeals. Make sure you sign up for our lunch menus to simplify your school year!
…AND stay tuned for our new dessert menu which will launch in December! This plan will involve fun and kid-friendly recipes as well as crowd pleasers like this one!