There’s no oven required for these crunchy, peanut buttery cookies. With just four ingredients and about 15 minutes, you can whip up a batch of homemade cookies for your next tailgate or gathering.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place corn flakes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Immediately remove from heat; add peanut butter, stirring to combine.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes, and toss gently to combine, being careful not the crush the corn flakes.
- Quickly drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Allow cookies to stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
In search of more sure-to-please dessert recipes? Be sure to check out the eMeals Dessert Plan and receive indulgent dessert ideas every week, including quick and easy options and low-calorie sweets. Click the link to download a free sample, and let us know what you think!