We’re getting you all geared up and ready for back to school with tons of snacks and more you can make for your children as they head back to school in the fall. This snack packs a lot of protein into a small package- perfect for picky eaters. Keep them in the fridge for an after school snack, or serve as a healthy sweet treat. They’re so yummy that your kids will think they’re candy! As an added bonus, they’re also gluten-free.
- ¾ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- ¾ cup nonfat dry milk powder
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Scoop one tablespoon of peanut butter mixture at a time, and roll with hands into a ball.
- Place balls in an airtight container lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate until chilled.