Are you looking for a way to simplify your Easter? Take the stress out of the holiday with the eMeals Easter menu available for eMeals members.
As a treat, we wanted to give you a piece of our Easter menu. Enjoy this timeless muffin recipe today or anytime. Download the recipe card for Orange Muffins.
How are you celebrating the holiday? Share your experience with us on facebook.
- * 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- * ⅓ cup sugar
- * 1 tablespoon baking powder
- * 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- * ½ teaspoon salt
- * ¾ cup milk
- * ¼ cup butter, melted
- * 2 teaspoons orange zest
- * ½ cup fresh orange juice
- * 2 large eggs
- * ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- * 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder,
- thyme, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, melted butter, orange zest, orange juice,
- and eggs, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon batter into a muffin pan that has been filled with paper liners
- or sprayed with cooking spray and dusted with flour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon orange juice
- until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over hot muffins, and serve warm.