This Paleo Jerk Chicken wrap recipe is super delicious and very easy. With under 10 ingredients that are fresh, spicy and simple, this recipe is a winner all the way around! This is a perfect light summer meal that would be fun for a dinner party or just for your family on a weeknight.
If you want to learn more about the Paleo lifestyle, and try out our 7 Day Paleo Challenge head over here and do so for free! We offer a very popular Paleo meal plan that gives you 7 paleo dinner recipes complete with sides, a grocery list, and all your meal planning handled for the week. To check out a sample Paleo meal plan, go here.
We hope you enjoy this fabulous crunchy and spiced simple chicken recipe!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes or until onion is browned.
- Stir in chicken, lime juice and Jerk seasoning; cook 3 minutes. Stir in thyme.
- Separate lettuce leaves, and fill leaves evenly with chicken mixture.
- Roll up, if desired.