Earlier this month, we invited you to join us for lunch using the hashtag #aldeskowitheMeals. (Did you miss that post? Click here to read.) To recap, the eMeals Customer Experience team meets for lunch, often choosing recipes from our Healthy Lunch and Paleo Lunch meal plans. So, we thought we’d invite you all to hop on board and organize an once-a-month lunch club at your workplaces too! Here’s our next recipe in the series, a super-easy Paleo Beef and Veggie Stir-Fry.
This recipe is easy to make the night before. Let it cool slightly, then chill in an airtight container. Heat it in the microwave when you’re ready to eat, or enjoy it straight from the fridge for an Asian-inspired chilled salad.
Click the image above to download this fun recipe-card graphic. Or use the plugin below for a printer-friendly version.
Don’t forget to share your workplace lunch gatherings using the hashtag #aldeskowitheMeals!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- ¾ lb top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp almond flour (or other desired flour)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos soy-free sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (or other desired oil)
- 4 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Toss steak strips in almond flour. Mix coconut aminos, ¼ cup water, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok; add beef and carrots. Stir-fry 4 minutes; add sauce mixture, and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add asparagus, bell pepper and mushrooms; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until meat is tender. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve hot, or refrigerate overnight and reheat briefly the next day.
Interested in more healthy and Paleo lunch recipes? Check out our Healthy Lunch and Paleo Lunch meal plans. You can even try our 14-day trial for free!