Slow cooker meals are always popular with our members. In fact, we’ve gotten so many requests recently for a slow cooker meal plan that we are launching one later this month! So, when The Gracious Pantry sent in this Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Massaman Curry recipe that she photographed from our Clean Eating Plan we knew we had to share it!
Here’s what Tiffany from The Gracious Pantry had to say about this recipe, “This was crazy good stuff! I loved the pineapple slaw, it was an absolutely perfect pairing with the chicken. eMeals.com knows what they are doing in the kitchen!”
If you snap a photo of your eMeals meal, please send it to email@example.com along with the menu plan and menu number you used for the recipe and you may be featured here on our blog!
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or boneless, skinless breasts)
- 2 tablespoons Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
- 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 16 oz shredded cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple (or 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice, drained)
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine chicken, curry powder, garlic, onion, bell pepper, broth and coconut milk in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if needed.
- Combine cabbage, pineapple, green onion, crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice and oil; let stand 1 hour before serving.