For a quick, portable breakfast that you can take in the car on those late mornings, a smoothie is the perfect option. If you’re trying to follow a Paleo Meal Plan, you’ll be avoiding the dairy products that often serve as the base for smoothies, giving them a creamy consistency. Swap out the cow’s milk for coconut or almond milk, add your favorite fruits (and maybe even something green if you’re adventurous!), and you’ve got a to-go breakfast fit for a caveman!
Our Wake Up! Green Smoothie is packed to the brim with Vitamins A and C to help you stay healthy during the fall back-to-school season.
- 16 oz bag whole frozen strawberries
- 6 large kale leaves, stems removed
- 3 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve cold.
Have you tried a green smoothie? If so, did you like it? What greens do you put in your smoothie?