Do you want to lose weight this summer? Are you looking for a meal plan to help you with portion control? Many popular weight loss programs recommend the use of a portion control diet, so we have created a meal plan with this need in mind.
The recipes on eMeals’ Portion Control menus are delicious and family friendly. No more cooking separately for your family in order to manage your weight! The goal of all of our meal plans is to help you spend time with your family around the dinner table. This plan promotes healthy lifestyle eating by incorporating modest and balanced food portions. The menus are designed to be very user friendly and compatible with the leading portion control programs; however, eMeals Inc is not affiliated with or recognized by any particular diet or nutrition program.
To give you a little taste of our Portion Control meals, check out our Chicken with Feta and Tomatoes recipe below. This Greek-inspired meal is quick and easy to prepare. With just 8 ingredients, you can have a perfectly portioned, flavorful meal on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- ½ medium cucumber, finely diced
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; add oregano, basil, garlic and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- Place ½ cup cooked couscous on each of 6 plates. Slice chicken and divide evenly among plates. Top evenly with tomato mixture, cucumber, and feta cheese.
Have you ever tried our Portion Control meal plan? If so, what did you think?