I’ve already gotten a few questions in the comments sections on some of my coupon posts, so I plan to answer them as quickly and as thoroughly as possible in the comments. However, for big topics I’ll elaborate here for all of you to see. One comment from a reader was asking about where you can find printable coupons, so I thought I’d round up some of the best printable coupons available right now, as well as printable coupon sites.
Best sites for coupons:
1. Coupons.com- These coupons can vary by zip code, but frequently there are coupons you can match up with a sale to get a great deal! These coupons also can quickly reach a print limit and then become no longer available. One more thing to know about this site is that they switch out their coupons at the beginning of each new month. So, if there’s a coupon you love that’s available make sure you print it before the end of that month.
2. Red Plum- These also vary by zip code but are a valuable resource for any couponer.
3. Betty Crocker- I frequently get brownies and the like for about .50 a box with some of these coupons that Betty Crocker releases when paired with a sale.
4. Smart Source- These vary by zip code as well.
6. Target- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on the coupons link under “Target Stores.” You can also use these at some grocery stores if they consider Target a competitor.
Two coupons you may want to print for hot deals that are available this week:
Hood Dairy Products has a good selection of coupons on dairy products which are usually hard to come by. If you have a Publix nearby, print out the $1/1 Hood Simply Smart milk and pair it with their BOGO sale to get a half gallon of milk for as low as .80 per half gallon!
Believe it or not, Facebook is a hotbed of coupons as well. This week you can take advantage of this $1/1 coupon from Nestle Coffeemate to get their product for as low as .72 each after the ongoing sale at Target right now.
Feel free to ask any other questions about printable coupons below in the comments section. You usually have to download a coupon printer application to your computer to be able to print these coupons. If you have any technical questions, email that specific coupon company and they are more than willing to help you!