Everyone loves the vibrant fruits and flirty swirls of sangria! Sangria is such a fun and festive drink whether it has alcohol in it or not. If you’re going for the virgin sangria, this is the perfect drink for a baby shower, a kid’s birthday party, or even and office get together. See? What’s not to love!
This recipe is meant to be played with. Throw in whatever beautiful fruits or juices you have on hand to make it your own and tailor it to your tastes. This sangria would pair well with our Mediterranean meal plan, so check that out here.
- 3 cups grape juice
- ¾ cup apple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, with peel
- ½ lime, thinly sliced, with peel
- Handful of frozen grapes
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced, with peel
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 cups club soda, to taste
- Pour juices in a large pitcher.
- Add fruits and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, add chilled club soda and stir.