The morning rush is about to start back. When your alarm clock goes off and you’re shuffling around trying to get all the kids out the door it can feel like pure pandemonium sometimes! Many a morning, it’s easy just to throw some cereal in a bowl and then not even quite have time to finish it. Luckily for you, we’ve got several quick and easy breakfasts for on the go ready and waiting to be served. Try out our first recipe soon and fall in love with the sweet and filling wraps. Look for our overnight oatmeal and breakfast bars coming soon!
- ¼ cup jam or jelly
- ⅓ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup granola or sliced almonds (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together jam or jelly and ricotta cheese. Spread evenly onto tortillas, leaving a ½” border around the edges.
- Spread banana and strawberry slices evenly over tortillas, and sprinkle with granola or almonds, if desired. Roll tightly.