These yummy brownies are the perfect s’mores-y treat if you can’t roast marshmallows over a bonfire. They contain all the s’mores essentials – chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow – in a neat, make-ahead, portable treat. Starting with a boxed brownie mix makes them quick and simple. These are the perfect dessert after your delicious eMeals dinner!
eMeals will be launching a new dessert menu soon! Stay tuned to see when it launches and how you can get easy, kid-friendly recipes for decadent desserts sent to your inbox.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, oil, and eggs called for on brownie box
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- 4 graham cracker sheets, broken into pieces
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Remove brownies from oven, and turn oven to broil.
- Scatter marshmallows and graham cracker pieces evenly over the top of the brownies, and return to oven.
- Broil 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the marshmallows become golden in color, watching carefully to prevent the graham cracker pieces from burning.
- Remove brownies from oven, and immediately scatter chocolate candy pieces evenly over top of warm brownies.
Make sure you check out our Family Week download for many more delicious recipes and activities! And, if you make these delicious brownies please swing by our Facebook page and tell us what you thought of them.