These yummy brownies are the perfect s’mores-y treat if you can’t roast marshmallows over a bonfire. They contain all the s’mores essentials – chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow – in a neat, make-ahead, portable treat. Starting with a boxed brownie mix makes them quick and simple. These are the perfect dessert after your delicious eMeals dinner!
Check out our new Dessert Plan for more indulgent dessert ideas. Each week you’ll receive one Crowd Pleaser, one Quick & Easy option and one Skinny Sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, oil, and eggs called for on brownie box
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- 4 graham cracker sheets, broken into pieces
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Remove brownies from oven, and turn oven to broil.
- Scatter marshmallows and graham cracker pieces evenly over the top of the brownies, and return to oven.
- Broil 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the marshmallows become golden in color, watching carefully to prevent the graham cracker pieces from burning.
- Remove brownies from oven, and immediately scatter chocolate candy pieces evenly over top of warm brownies.
Check out our new Desert Plan for more indulgent dessert ideas. Each week you’ll receive one Crowd Pleaser, one Quick & Easy option and one Skinny Sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth.