It’s football season, and that means fun, food and tailgates. If you’re looking for the perfect menu for your next tailgate or game day celebration, we’ve got you covered. The eMeals Tailgating Menu is available free for all customers and with all new orders. The menu serves 8 to 12, and has 6 great recipes, including these Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders are a budget-friendly crowd-pleaser, so you can feed the whole crew without spending a ton. Let the pork cook all day, leaving you free to watch all of the pre-game coverage and enjoy the festivities and company of family and friends. Serve these sandwiches on slider buns for mini easy-to-hold fare, or serve on regular burger buns, if desired.
The rest of our tailgating menu includes:
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
Easy Blue Cheese Chicken Wings
Marinated Chicken, Onion, and Mushroom Kabobs
Chocolate-Toffee-Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
- 6 lb bone-in pork should roast, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle barbecue sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 (12-count) packages slider buns
- 16 oz jar bread and butter pickles
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- Combine roast, barbecue sauce, broth and vinegar in a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until roast is very tender.
- Remove pork to a cutting board; shred with 2 forks.
- Return pork to slow cooker, and discard bones.
- Toss pork to coat with sauce; serve on slider buns with pickles.
Don’t forget to enter to win our Yeti Cooler giveaway to complete your tailgating!