We are excited to be sharing testimonials from our eMeals subscribers on our blog! Caitlin B. has tried a few different eMeals meal plans and currently subscribes to our Clean Eating family dinner plan. Read below to get a little insight into how eMeals makes her family’s life a little easier and how it has helped them to lose weight.
I signed up for eMeals, not to save money, but because of the dreaded “I don’t know… what do YOU feel like? No, I don’t feel like that” conversation at dinner time. If we could even decide on a meal, that turned into trip to the grocery store to get the ingredients we didn’t have on hand (all of them) or someone running out to grab fast food (again). My husband and I both work full time and foster dogs for a local rescue. This was an exhausting and frustrating cycle we just didn’t have time or energy for every day.
So, I signed us up for eMeals. We’ve done Simple Gourmet, Clean Eating Slow Cooker, but mostly the regular Clean Eating plan. We’ve seen a ton of benefits.
– The “what’s for dinner” debate is GONE!
– Last minute trips to the grocery store? GONE! Everything’s ready to go in the fridge.
– Wasted ingredients going bad in the fridge or getting freezer burn? Also GONE!
– Convenience frozen dinners and frequent fast food full of ingredients I can’t pronounce? Yup. GONE.
We have also gained:
– We are trying many new ingredients cooked many different ways. Rutabagas? Capers? Love ’em.
– We’re honing new cooking skills. I can cook a whole chicken!
– Grocery shopping is fast and we face less junk food temptation when we’re “shopping the perimeter”. Produce, meat, dairy, and the occasional grains.
– The iPhone app makes list making a cinch. Between skipping meals and checking items off that I already have, I think the app is the best part.
– I’ve lost a few pounds without trying! We’re eating filling, delicious healthy dinners that are much more satisfying than what we were eating before.
I have enjoyed eMeals so much that my mother now subscribes. While some of the meals involve more prep then they’re used to, my parents are really enjoying the Mediterranean plan (she’s a pescatarian and he’s trying to get fit). Our absolute favorite eMeal recipe is the Parmasan Chicken with Lemon Caper Sauce, and people were raving about the Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Apple Chutney that I took to a cook off!
Check out the eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan here! If you would like to be featured in one of our upcoming testimonial blog posts, please contact us! We’re looking for a loyal eMeals customer who has lost weight using eMeals or someone who has had their daily life affected by using our meal plans. If this describes you, please email email@example.com with the subject line TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY.