There’s no doubt we’re in the thick of winter. You can hear the talk around the water cooler at your office about anticipation for spring, kids are starting to wish for spring break, and we’re just tired of bundling up. While we’re stuck with winter for a few more months, let’s make the best of it though and enjoy eating some of our favorite hearty winter comfort foods, warm soups, and delectable palate-pleasing crockpot foods.
Here’s our top 10 eMeals winter recipes from our blog. Make them over the next couple of months and enjoy them with your friends and family!
- Low Fat Vegan Tuscan Ribollita
- Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Creamy Chicken Casserole
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Latte
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Creamy Crock Pot Pork Chops over Egg Noodles
- Lasagna Cheese Soup
- Paleo Ancho Beef Chili with Guacamole Topping
- Quick Crock Pot 3 Bean Chili
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
What recipes are a must make in the winter for your family?